WHY TIDBITS?

I am constantly laughing at all the funny things my kids say.  Sometimes it's only a couple words, sometimes it's just how they sound when they are talking, but I ALWAYS think, "I need to remember this".   I've tried in the past to post them on my blog, but I haven't found a great way to do it.  So, the idea of Tidbits evolved.  A blog dedicated to the daily things my kids say.  
Some posts may not make sense, they may not even be post worthy, but for some reason or another, they seemed important to me at the time.  I hope by doing this it will preserve a part of this amazing time in their lives into my memory for years to come. 
If you want to join Tidbits... email me and I'll set you up so you can post as well.  I'm hoping this turns into a really fun blog we can all enjoy!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

More Jobs

Kaden age 6

Mom: "Kaden, will you please take all the toys and put them in the playroom?"
Kaden: "That's a piece of cake, mom"


Avery age 3
Mom: "Avery, will you go in and start picking up your tea party stuff?"
Avery: " Okey, Dokey, Smokey, Rokey!"

(Tattling on Dad)
My kids are doing awesome on doing jobs. We've got a great little schedule going which includes a bigger job they have to help Brian with when he is home. One day.. Brian must have not given them a job because this is what I heard when I got home.
Kaden: "Mom.. dad didn't give us our Super Duper Daddy's Day off job"

(I WILL REMEMBER THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY TATTLING THAT HE DIDN'T DO A JOB WHEN HE'S A TEENAGER AND WONT WANT TO LIFT A FINGER TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!)

No comments: