Abby saw a picture of my dad (her grandpa) when he was younger. I pointed out his stylin' plaid suit, but she was focused on his bald head and full beard.
Abby: "Mom, I know what happened to Grandpa"
Me: What happened?
Abby: "The baby baby bugs came and ate the middle of his head all up. They ate his hair and everything."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you please tell shadandmaryannlloyd.blogspot.com that they have ME as their e-mail address for their blog? I'm getting all of their comment confirmations and no matter how many of their friends I ask to tell them this (since their blog is private) they haven't done anything about it. I'd rather not take the problem to blogger because that will likely have their blog locked for investigation, but I'm very tired of receiving their e-mails. Either no one else I've told has told them or they haven't done anything about it. Please tell them. Thanks.
Post a Comment