Avery age 2 1/2
Kaden and Avery were watching Repunzul on TV and then decided they wanted to play "Princess and Prince". Avery ran in to get her Cinderella costume on so she could be a "pincess Avree" and Kaden put a sword down his pants and said he didn't need a costume... just the sword.
Well, pretty soon I hear Avery say, "DayDee (Kaden) dance with me" and I looked over and they were holding hands going around in circles.
I think it's the first time they have played make believe when it was more "girly" instead of killing ninja turtles or going on rocket launches!
As a side note, it's been fun to see Avery get a little more into girl things. As we were watching the movie, I said, Avery look, it's a castle. Avery said, "Oh, I LOVE castles and princesses"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yea!! I love that she is starting to get into princesses. It is such a fun stage!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it, because I can see Abby slowly starting to get out of it already. I wish I would have let her be a princess again for Halloween instead of making her be something different for a change.
Post a Comment