WHY TIDBITS?

I am constantly laughing at all the funny things my kids say.  Sometimes it's only a couple words, sometimes it's just how they sound when they are talking, but I ALWAYS think, "I need to remember this".   I've tried in the past to post them on my blog, but I haven't found a great way to do it.  So, the idea of Tidbits evolved.  A blog dedicated to the daily things my kids say.  
Some posts may not make sense, they may not even be post worthy, but for some reason or another, they seemed important to me at the time.  I hope by doing this it will preserve a part of this amazing time in their lives into my memory for years to come. 
If you want to join Tidbits... email me and I'll set you up so you can post as well.  I'm hoping this turns into a really fun blog we can all enjoy!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Kaden


Kaden age 5

We took the kids to Temple Square tonight and Kaden kept asking to go up to the Chrisus Statue. When we headed up there, this was how our conversation went.

Kaden: (looking at the Christus) "Mom, is that what Heaven is going to look like?"
Mom: "You know what Kade, heaven will probably look a lot like this". Do you think heaven is a good place to be or not?
Kaden: "A really good place because that's where Jesus and Heavenly Father lives"
Mom: "That's right. It's also really neat because when we all go up to heaven we get to be together forever and ever"
Kaden: "you mean I will get to live with you?"
Mom: "yep"
Kaden: So do they days just go on and on forever?
Mom: Ya, they kindof will
Kaden: Mom, where will we sleep in heaven?
Mom: I'm sure we'll have beds.. probably even houses to live in.
Kaden: I know... there will be lots of little hotels to stay in. Will there be food in Heaven?
Mom: I bet there will be food too.. but only the kind of food you like.
Kaden: Do you think there will be TV up in Heaven?
Mom: Uh... I don't know. We probably won't be watching a lot of TV because we'll get to hang out with Jesus and Heavenly Father all the time.
Kaden: That will be cool.

No comments: